Mornings are hard. Especially on days ending in "y." Here are 5 things you can do to guarantee a better day:
1. Say a quick prayer. Thank God for another day and you're sure to start it off on the right foot.
2. Stretch as soon as you wake up. You don't even have to leave your bed to do this. This will wake your body up and boost your mood.
3. Get a workout in. It doesn't have to be anything extreme. Go for a walk, jog for 20 minutes, or do a short HIIT circuit. There's no better way to start your day. Endorphins!
4. Put yourself together. It's true: when you look good, you feel good. If you just throw on sweatpants and yesterday's t-shirt, not only will you feel less confident, you'll also be less productive.
5. Play feel-good music while you get ready. Something to get your day going and put a smile on your face.